Covid-19 protective measures
we would like to make your visit to the museum as pleasant and safe as possible, even during phase 2 of the Covid 19 pandemic.
For this reason, all visitors will have their fever measured at the museum entrance. Persons with COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties) are not allowed to enter the museum, we ask for your understanding. Wearing a mouth and nose protector is mandatory.
In order to protect yourself and others in the museum, please observe the following measures:
- Sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- Please keep at least 1 m distance from all persons not living in your household.
- Avoid the accumulation of groups and, if necessary, wait until you can enter certain rooms, areas or areas.
- Please note the maximum number of visitors* inside each room (1 person or 1 family per 10m²)
Thank you very much for your support!