Covid-19 protective measures
we would like to make your visit to the museum as pleasant and safe as possible.
Mouth and nose protection:
- From age 12 and up visitors are required to wear a surgical mask which covers their nose and mouth.
- Children under 12 years of age may also use other types of mouth and nose protection.
- For children under 6 years of age using masks is only a recommendation.
- Wash your hands regularly and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- Please keep at least 1 m distance from all persons not living in your household.
- Avoid the accumulation of groups and, if necessary, wait until you can enter certain rooms, areas or areas.