Covid-19 protective measures
we would like to make your visit to the museum as pleasant and safe as possible.
From 6 August 2021, access to museums in Italy will only be possible with the "Green Pass" (EU Digital COVID Certificate). All people ages 12 and up must be:
- Vaccinated (at least the 1st dose with a vaccine recognized by the EU)
- Recovered (no longer than 6 months ago)
- Tested (a test done in the last 48 hours)
Find out more about the Green Pass.
Mouth and nose protection:
From age 12 and up visitors are required to wear a surgical mask which covers their nose and mouth.
Children under 12 years of age may also use other types of mouth and nose protection.
For children under 6 years of age using masks is only a recommendation.
- Wash your hands regularly and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- Please keep at least 1 m distance from all persons not living in your household.
- Avoid the accumulation of groups and, if necessary, wait until you can enter certain rooms, areas or areas.
Thank you very much for your support!